A few days ago, we reported that State of Decay 2 was getting an overhauled vehicle system. Yesterday, developer Undead Labs revealed even more details about the upcoming update and new World War II weapons.
You can take a look at everything that was announced below. The team went over the complete patch notes.
- Shotguns are more reliable in 5 meters.
- Vehicles handle better and more powerful.
- Terrain on Drucker County has been reworked so you can off-road to your destination.
- Bloodmobile has been added to the game to encourage players to donate blood.
- World War II pack is returning and comes with some significant upgrades.
- World War II pack also includes new clothing so you can fight zombies in vintage style.
- Loot container distribution has been changed to feature a clear difference between different buildings.
- Legacy items will now transfer over when you start Green Zone.
- You can now craft repair kits at the Truck Shop.
- Container icons have been reworked to be hollow if you’re viewing them through a wall.
- More music playlist variation.
- Weapon handling and other changes for select sniper rifles and more.
- Swords are more powerful.
- Armored vehicles now take less damage instead of double from zombies.
- Vehicle bottoms are now smooth so they don’t hook on everything they pass over.
- Interior lighting bugs have been fixed.
That’s what’s included in Update 19, and you can download it right now.
What are the tweaks you’re most excited for? What do you want to see from State of Decay 2? Let us know.
Play more games
It’ll last you a couple of months
Xbox Game Pass gives you access to over 200 games for one monthly fee. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate also adds Xbox Live Gold to the package so you can play online with your friends.