What you need to know
- Star Wars Battlefront II is getting an update which adds Kamino.
- Kamino is the water planet where the Clones originated.
- The patch will launch this month.
- The game costs $16 at Amazon.
Star Wars Battlefront II is a first and third-person multiplayer shooter from DICE — an EA studio. Over the past year, it has received a slew of updates which added more and more content to the game. However, some of the most spectacular showdowns may be ahead of us. Today, the company detailed the upcoming “Siege of Kamino” update.
- The May update is on the horizon! Here’s what we have planned for this month. Kamino… the birthplace of the Grand Army of the Republic… the Clone homeworld, comes to Capital Supremacy in this month’s update.
- Changes to ‘Heroes vs. Villains’ comes this month. The targeting system has been removed, but we’ve also made a number of hero changes based on player feedback and balancing needs. This includes giving Boba Fett more mobility features, increasing the health regeneration pool for blaster heroes, allowing Yoda’s Dash Attack to bypass enemy blocks, and much more!
- Some other notable changes we’ve made is an increase to the level cap, the addition of the voiceover wheel, and changes to appearance bundles.
Which changes are you excited about the most? Let us know.
Multiplayer Star Wars
Relive some of the greatest battle scenarios
Star Wars Battlefront II is a first and third-person multiplayer shooter from EA. Over the past year, it has received a slew of updates which added more and more content to the game. However, some of the most spectacular showdowns may be ahead of us.
Xbox accessories you’ll love
Every one of these quality accessories is guaranteed to enhance your Xbox experience.
PowerA Enhanced Wired Controller for Xbox One ($20 at Amazon)
PowerA’s take on the Xbox One controller is an attractive pickup for budget-conscious gamers that nails all the basics.
Xbox One S vertical stand ($10 at Amazon)
Stand your console upright with this accessory.
This post may contain affiliate links. See our disclosure policy for more details.