Microsoft Flight Simulator is undoubtedly one of the best first-party Microsoft titles to release in recent times, and successfully revives the long-dormant franchise. Today, Microsoft Flight Simulator is releasing World Update IV to all Microsoft Flight Simulator players on Windows 10, Steam, and Xbox Game Pass for PC. The update adds a ton of visual and logistical improvements to large parts of Europe. There’s also a new trailer below that shows off some of the new changes.
World Update IV for Microsoft Flight Simulator includes a ton of new changes and features, including:
- Improved digital elevation data and aerial imagery for France, the Netherlands, Belgium, and Luxembourg
- High-resolution 3D photogrammetry for Paris and Amsterdam
- Three hand-crafted airports with Megève, Nice and Rotterdam
- Improvements to 100 other airports in the surrounding area
- Custom treatment for over 100 landmarks
- Two new activities
- Landing Challenge at La Salette
- Bush Trip into the heights of the Pyrenees and the Alps
The World Update IV for Microsoft Flight Simulator is now available for free to all players, although you may need to head into the Marketplace and download the “FRBENELUX” bundle to play. Today’s update does not include any additional information about Microsoft Flight Simulator for Xbox, and is just about further improving the gorgeous world in one of the best PC games, Microsoft Flight Simulator.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.