Every day, Macworld brings you the essential daily news and other info about all things Apple. But staying on top of that torrent of information can be a constant challenge. One solution: the Macworld digital magazine.
In the June issue
In June we review Apple’s latest iPads: the iPad Air and iPad mini. One hits the sweet spot while the other packs a lot of power in a small package. Plus, we review the new 21.5-inch 3.0GHz Core i5 iMac; this thing is fast.
Also in this month’s issue:
• MacUser: It’s about time for a Mac with a touch interface
• MacUser Reviews: 21.5-inch 3.0GHz Core i5 iMac, Mission Workshop Rhake VX Weatherproof Laptop Backpack
• iOS Central: What Apple can learn from the iPhone XR’s success
• iOS Central Reviews: Logitech Slim Folio Pro keyboard case for 12.9-inch iPad Pro, RAVPower Alpha Series Fast Charge Wireless Charging Pad
• Working Mac: Spotlight: Don’t take your Mac’s powerful search engine for granted
• Playlist: The best tips and tricks for getting the most out of your HomePod
• Mac 911: How to use and troubleshoot AirDrop for simple file transfers and handoffs, troubleshoot and fix strange website errors with macOS Safari
Check out the responsive view on our platform. While in the issue, swipe to an article page (for example, MacUser) tap the screen to reveal the app menu, go to the bottom menu and tap the viewer icon (first icon from the left). To go back to static view, tap the viewer icon again.
You’ll need your email and subscription password to access your issues on the new platform. If you haven’t created a password for your subscription, follow the steps below.
- To set up your account with a password for the Digital Edition of Macworld. Go to the Macworld app on your device. Tap upper left menu > My Account. (You’ll need to be connected to wifi for the screen to appear.) Click on the Existing Subscribers tab. Click on option two and enter the email address tied to your account and create a password.
- If your email address was found proceed to step 6. If your email address was not found, go back and choose option one and enter your name and address.
- To complete the process and ensure your new password has been set up correctly, click on the Login tab and enter your email and new password.
From a desktop, go to macworld.com/customer_service to create a password for your subscription. (If you read the Replica edition through Zinio, your process will not change.)
Should you need assistance, please call 800-288-6848, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll be happy to help you.
Please update to the latest version of our app in the App Store.