The Just Cause series consists of over-the-top third-person action games which revolve around destroying everything in your path. While the titles may not have the best stories, they’re a lot of fun to play because the goal is to constantly blow up buildings and vehicles. Just Cause 4 continues this tradition.
- Fixes to some motion blur rendering issues.
- Add a motion blur toggle to the options menu.
- Improvements to the overall visual quality on Xbox One.
- Fixes to some texture mapping issues.
- Other graphical improvements such as smoother vegetation transitions.
- Lighting updates to some cutscenes.
Hopefully these changes will make the title look even better. It’s unclear when the patch will hit, but it seems like it’ll be out some time in December.
Keep an eye on WindowsCentral.com/Gaming for all the latest in Xbox and Windows 10 gaming, accessories, news, and reviews!
This post may contain affiliate links. See our disclosure policy for more details.