Ubisoft has unveiled a limited-time crossover between its two biggest shooters, unlocking exclusive loot between Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege and Tom Clancy’s The Division 2. The promotion honors players who play both titles, including an opportunity to secure a The Division 2-themed skin set for Ela in Rainbow Six Siege. Here’s what’s up for grabs and how to unlock the bundle yourself today.
Products used in this guide
List of Rainbow Six Siege Ela ‘The Division 2’ set skins
The crossover features exclusively loot available in Rainbow Six Siege and The Division 2, the former receiving an exclusive skin bundle for Ela. The Polish defender obtains a four-piece cosmetic pack upon redemption, comprised of a headgear, uniform, weapon skin, and weapon charm for use across the tactical shooter. The following items enter your inventory, once claimed.
- Division Agent Headgear
- Division Agent Uniform
- Division Weaponry for the Scorpion EVO 3 A1
- Division Watch Universal Charm
The bundle equips Ela with the signatures of The Division agents, including a baseball cap and leather jacket embroidered with Strategic Homeland Division (SHD) branding. The Scorpion SMG skin receives a metallic orange and black coating, while the unique charm keeps the SHD watch in eyesight.
How to claim Rainbow Six Siege Ela ‘The Division 2’ skin
Unlocking the skin requires Rainbow Six Siege owners to play Tom Clancy’s The Division 2, either via the full paid game or the recently launched trial period. The bundle unlocks only upon logging into The Division 2 after April 22, 2020, requiring past players to revisit the game, even if for a few seconds.
Loading up the main menu of The Division 2 with the character select screen unlocks the reward. The new players, either newly-purchasing the game or leveraging the free trial on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, or PC, complete the character creation process. Ubisoft Club, the publisher’s external portal for challenges and rewards, is also mandated to claim the bundle.
- Open Tom Clancy’s The Division 2.
- Load into Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 until the character select screen is displayed. For newcomers, create your character.
Navigate to Ubisoft Club via the web.
Source: Windows Central
- Log into your Ubisoft account.
- Visit the Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege rewards page for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, or PC.
Select the ELA THE DIVISION 2 SET tile.
Source: Windows Central
- Select Get it for free. The Ela The Division 2 skin bundle is now unlocked on your account.
- Open Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege.
- Navigate to the Operator tab.
- Select Ela. “The Division” skins are now available, including a themed headgear, uniform, weapon skin, and weapon charm.
This Rainbow Six Siege skin bundle is one part of a two-way collaboration, with the “Impromptu” weapon skin also available for The Division 2 players. As with the Ela skin, both Rainbow Six Siege and The Division 2 are required.
Jump into Washington
For Rainbow Six Siege players looking to claim the free Ela skin bundle, Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 is required. While the full paid game is cheaper than ever, Ubisoft has also introduced a free trial on all platforms.