It’s only been a few days since the 0.3.1 patch update was released for Grounded, but Obsidian Entertainment is back with yet another release fixated on improving the September content update. Patch update 0.3.2 is rolling out right now with more fixes to help prevent crashes, instability, and poor performance, with some other bug fixes thrown in for good measure.
The changelog for patch update 0.3.2 for Grounded includes:
- Fixed client crash when ziplines exist in the yard across very large distances
- Fixed random crashes when traversing the yard
- Fixed crash related to Frankenline when loading a saved game
- Fixed crash for clients when joining a game near a Spinning Wheel / Roasting Spit / Jerky Rack that currently has processing items on it
- Fixed random crashes when syncing cloud saves
- Slight improvement on Friends Search reliability
- Fixed issue with Inventory and Crafting screens having low FPS on Xbox and Windows 10 Store builds
- Fixed issue where saving the game was not allowed if there was no internet connection
- Fixed clients not having access to the Daredevil Mutation when rejoining a game where that was purchased already
Items / equipment / resources
- Fixed Spinning Wheel occasionally showing the wrong timer when looking at it
- Fixed Web Fiber items in the world not showing up for clients
It’s a big(ger) world out there.
Obsidian Entertainment makes its exclusive debut on Xbox One and PC with Grounded, a unique survival experience that literally makes all of your problems much, much bigger. Join your friends as you’re shrunk down to the size of an ant and are forced to survive in a dangerous backyard.