Crackdown 3 was supposed to launch many months ago, but was pushed back to February 15 to polish up the experience. Luckily, it’s available right now through the Microsoft Store. You can buy it for $60, or you can grab it with Xbox Game Pass, for $10 a month.
- God Mode: Renders your agent immune to all forms of damage. Any vehicle you enter will also share this trait.
- Unlimited Ammo: Renders all weapons with unlimited ammo but you do have to reload.
- Public Enemy: Enemies deploy their full wrath against you endlessly.
- Diplomatic Immunity: Enemies will not retaliate, no matter what you do.
- Spawning: Summon vehicles, allies, enemies, and more to where you are.
- Radio: Change the game music
- Freeze Time: Stop current game time.
- All Enemies Active: Toggles whether enemies can spawn naturally.
- Empty Streets: The city becomes abandoned.
It was a lot of fun so it’s great to see that it’s making a return in Crackdown 3. However, we don’t know which modes will be in Crackdown 3’s Keys to the City. The game definitely needs a lot of nostalgic content to keep players hooked.
Are you interested in Crackdown 3? Are you excited to play Crackdown 2 on Xbox One again? Let us know.
Your every day sandbox
This post may contain affiliate links. See our disclosure policy for more details.