Microsoft Teams for Android recently received an update that brings support for Together mode, spotlighted meeting participants, and more. The update also brings picture-in-picture support and natural language support when searching for messages.
The update started rolling out last week and now has a change log that breaks down all the changes.
- Search the way you talk. Natural language support when searching for messages.
- Spelling suggestions for search terms that might be spelled incorrectly.
- Caller ID for voicemail messages.
- Use the operating system PiP when in calls and meetings.
- View up to 49 participants in a meeting with ‘Together mode’ and large gallery mode.
- View spotlighted participants in a meeting.
Overall, the update brings significant improvements to calls and meetings for Teams on Android. With picture-in-picture support, Together mode, and support for spotlighted meeting participants, it should be easier than ever to have the right people on your screen.
The other new features in the update should also help with messaging, including spelling suggestions and Natural language support when searching for messages.