Last week Asus rolled out an update to improve the Super Night Mode and HDR++ camera features on the ZenFone 6. Now the Taiwanese phone maker is seeding another update for its flagship which enables the Super Night Mode on its 13MP ultra-wide camera.
Additionally, the new firmware brings a few improvements and optimizations to the phone and also lets users get the weather information on the phone’s lockscreen. You can check out the full change-log below:
- Enable “Super Night mode” on Ultra-wide camera.
- Get weather displayed on the lock screen.
- Optimize translation strings in Setting.
- Improve system stability.
- Improve camera rotation stability.
- Optimize UI Animation.
- Optimize the headphone sound quality.
This update carries version number 16.1210.1904.133 and is rolled out in batches to the ZenFone 6 units with different serial numbers. It will take some days to reach all the units, but if you can’t wait for it to reach your device, you can try pulling it manually by heading over to the Settings > System > System updates menu.