We’re in the final stretch of Prime Day. Amazon’s two-day sale did not disappoint this year, offering deals on everything from Amazon devices to laptops, smart TVs, home & kitchen essentials, toys, and more. Luckily, if you haven’t had a chance to shop the sale, there is still some time left on many of Amazon’s best Prime deals.
While there are deals that are no longer available, like yesterday’s offer on the Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K, a majority of Amazon’s device deals are available through midnight PST. That means now’s the time to make any last minute Prime Day purchases you might have had in mind. With so many Prime Day deals to choose from, we figured we’d make things easier for you and gathered all the best last minute Prime deals for the list below.
Of course, as is the case with all Prime Day deals, you’ll need a Prime membership if you’re hoping to snag any of these discounts before the sale ends. You can start a free 30-day trial to score access to the sale as well as free two-day shipping on your Amazon orders and more.
Home & Kitchen
Fire TV devices
Laptops, phones, and more
- Acer and Lenovo laptops, monitors, more – Up to 30% off
- Samsung Galaxy S20 5G – $749.99 (was $999.99)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G – $1,199.99 (was $1,449.99)
- Google Pixelbook Go – $1,199 (was $1,399)
- Garmin smartwatches and GPS units – Up to 48% off
- Data storage products from WD, SanDisk – Up to 35% off
- DJI Mavic Mini Drone Combo – $399 (was $499)
- Android phones from Motorola, Samsung, more – Up to 45% off
- Fitbit Aria Air Bluetooth Smart Scale – $34.95 (was $49.95)
- Sony Xperia 1 with XM3 wireless headphones – $749.99 (was $1,299.98)
Ring devices & bundles
Even more Prime Day deals
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.